Project outputs, outcomes and impact
The impact and outcomes
- Data-driven optimization of sorting processes and higher traceability during pre-processing of PCR plastics
- Methods for inline quality control and offline quality analysis
- New digital verification methods (blockchain) to create trust in the industry
- Proof of complementary use of recycling technologies
- More active engagement of people and communities in the circular plastics transition
- EU broad accepted definition of recyclate.
Consumers play an essential role in the circular plastics transition. When it comes to recycling, they purchase and accept products made from recycled plastics, use them circularly, and separate from them at the end-of-use in a responsible manner to close the loop....
Get in touch
For more info about the INCREACE project, please feel free to get in touch with us.